Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.32 per hour | 33 hours | Day or Night Shifts | Brilliant Staff Benefits
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Staff Nurse to join their nursing home in Tower Hamlets.
The home offers an excellent environment for older people with general elderly nursing needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and extensive grounds.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 33 hours available
- Competitive hourly pay rates from £16.32
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
- Free Nursing Times subscription
Newly qualified RGN/RMN/RNLDs may be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 361.