Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
48 hours | £15 per hour | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits | £1000 Joining Bonus |
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with a leading national care group to recruit a qualified RGN/RMN/RNLD to work as a Staff Nurse in their care home in East London. This large home offers general nursing care to older adults and supports those with mental health conditions and physical disabilities.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what my client is offering:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day or night shifts available
• Competitive hourly rate of £15
• £1000 Joining Bonus
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experience is not essential and applications from newly qualified nurses will be accepted
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 361 for more information.