Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16 per hour | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | NQ Considered | Fully CQC Compliant Service |
One of the UK’s leading social care providers currently has an opportunity for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their Greenwich home in the role of Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16
• A comprehensive induction programme and ongoing professional development opportunities
• Some fantastic staff benefits including a company pension, cycle to work schemes and much more
As Staff Nurse you will play a key role in the delivery and management of resident care in the home, ensuring the safe administration of medications and updating and managing person centred care programmes.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting, although newly qualified nurses will also be considered
• Able to work flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Passionate about high quality care and delivering a safe and effective clinical service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.