Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.50 per hour | 33 Hours | Paid Breaks | Night Shifts
A qualified RGN/RMN/RNLD with a background in elderly care is required to work as Staff Nurse in a large Garstang care home.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Full-time hours of 33 per week
• Working night shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.50
• Paid breaks
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns on a rotational basis
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.