RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse
36 Hrs | Nights Only | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Welcomed
A 60+ bedded care centre in the Borough of Wandsworth currently requires a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to a diverse client mix, and cares for younger adults with disabilities and mental health conditions in addition to supporting older adults with elderly and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week
- Permanent nights
- Great hourly rates of pay of £15 to £17 depending on experience
- A supportive management team in a fully CQC compliant home
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse, you will manage all aspects of the care and medications for a caseload of residents whilst on shift. You will lead a team of HCAs and will ensure that services users needs are met and that all care documentation is correctly updated.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse role should be/have:
- NMC registered as Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experience is not essential and newly qualified nurses are welcome to apply, with a comprehensive induction and ongoing support available
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0361.