Registered Nurse – Nights (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
£16 - £18 p/h | 33 Hrs | Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential
A small, private nursing home in a village on the outskirts of Slough is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their night nursing team on a permanent basis.
The independently run home is fully CQC compliant an offers elderly, dementia and disability care, with excellent facilities and a very strong team in place.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home has to offer:
- Great hourly rates of pay of £16 to £18 depending on experience
- 33 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only
- A friendly working environment, with a very strong management team in place
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post:
- Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate recent post-registration experience working in a UK care home setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361