Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
40 Hrs | Mon-Fri Days | Health & Wellness Clinic | IV Infusions/Diagnostic Testing + More
An internationally renowned wellness clinic in Harley Street is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to take on clinical and admin duties, to coordinate the efficient day to day running of the facility.
Details of this Registered Nurse/Medical Receptionist position and what our client is offering:
- Full time hours of 40 per week, worked Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £29,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
- As Registered Nurse/Medical Receptionist, you will play a vital role in the day to day running of the service with duties including:
- General reception duties – answering phone and booking in appointments, issuing invoices and facility management
- Performing diagnostic tests including bloods, preparing and administering IV drips and oxygen treatment
- Administering medications, observing and recording patient medical histories and health promotion
This is not an exhaustive list, and you will be required to undertake a diverse range of duties to ensure the clinic runs smoothly and efficiently.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse/Medical Receptionist position should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in a medical administration environment, ideally within a high-end private sector setting
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills, with good understanding of patient confidentiality
- Good IT skills and able to manage computerised appointment and billing systems
- Well organised and able to plan ahead in relation to stock management, patient appointments etc
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0362.