Staff Nurse RGN
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced RGN to work in a luxury, state of the art care home in the Oxford area.
The home offers elderly and dementia care with a personalised approach in order to cater for all their residents’ unique wellbeing needs, providing as little or as much support as they require.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 42 hours a week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.50 to £20.00 per hour
• Paid breaks
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of resident care, in addition to the management and administration of medications, demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of resident care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have previous experience in Nursing Homes
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630361.
Apply for Staff Nurse RGN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly