Ward Nurse Manager (Autism) RMN/RNLD
A fully CQC compliant, private mental health care and rehabilitation facility in Bexhill on Sea is currently looking to recruit a Nurse qualified (RMN/RNLD) Ward Manager to manage a specialist high functioning ASD unit.
You will oversee and coordinate the day to day running of a low secure, male mental health ward and a locked rehabilitation ward for females with challenging behaviours and complex needs.
What the hospital has to offer and details of this Ward Manager (RMN/RNLD) role:
• A full-time contract for 37.5 hours per week, working 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
• An excellent annual salary of £40,000 per annum
• Training, development and career progression opportunities within a large care organisation, where a supportive working environment is maintained, and personal development is actively encouraged
• A company pension scheme and a minimum of 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Childcare vouchers
• Discounted gym membership, retail & leisure discounts and an employee assistance programme
• Free on-site parking
In conjunction with a strong MDT which includes Consultant Psychiatrists, Forensic Psychologists, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers, as Ward Manager you will coordinate evidence-based care and rehabilitation to service users with a diverse range of needs and from a variety of backgrounds. You will deliver effective line management and clinical leadership, coordinate rotas, participate in clinical governance and act as the security lead for the site.
The skills, qualifications and experience our client requires in a Ward Manager:
• NMC registered Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
• Demonstrate proven experience managing wards in a mental health setting, and confident building and developing strong MDTs, ideally within a secure setting
• Experienced in personality disorders and dialectical behaviour therapy
• Able to effectively balance the provision of high-quality care and maintaining a cost-effective service
To apply now, please follow the link provided.