Hospital Manager RMN/RNLD
An experienced Mental Health or Learning Disabilities qualified Nurse working within a senior management role is required to join a specialist mental health facility in Maidstone as Hospital Manager.
Details of this Hospital Manager RMN/RNLD position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Excellent annual salary of £55,000
• Contributory pension scheme
• Retail & leisure discounts
• Career development & progression
• Ongoing training and development
• Free on-site parking
As Hospital Manager, you will run and monitor safe practice of the service ensuring CQC requirements are met and patient care is delivered to a high standard. You will performance manage ensuring all staff members have all the necessary skills to deliver the best clinical practice. You will effectively financial manage and business plan to ensure budgetary and business structures are in place.
Applicants for this Hospital Manager position should be/have:
• Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse with NMC pin
• Experience in a senior management position within a mental health environment
• Demonstrate understanding of financial management and accounting
• Leadership skills with experience in charge management
• Good understanding of safe guarding and regulatory codes of practice
• Flexible working attitude to support team working and delivery of objectives
• Strong understanding nature with a passion for excellence
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.