Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
37.5 hrs | Night shifts only | £16 per hour | Good CQC | Great staff benefits
A beautiful nursing home situated in Garstang currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work permanent nights.
The home provides high quality care and nursing for adults with physical disabilities and complex needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
- 37.5 hours per week available
- Night shifts only
- Competitive rates of pay of £16 per hour
- An excellent working environment in a fully compliant home
- A generous annual leave allowance
- A private pension scheme and heavily discounted health plan
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Maternity, Paternity, Sickness and Disability Leave arrangements
- Great training, development and career progression prospects
Duties for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
- Passionate about delivering high quality care
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse (level 5)
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.