Nurse Clinical Assessor
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you a nurse with 2 years post-registration experience?
Medacs Healthcare is offering experienced nurses a change of scenery and more flexibility with our Clinical Assessor roles based in Bradford.
You’ll be able to use your current skills, just in a different way by completing face-to-face assessments with Personal Independence (PIP) claimants to provide a comprehensive report that is used by the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) in their decision process.
- Excellent salary of £32,000 - £35,000
- Flexible working options available Monday - Friday.
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Paid induction training and ongoing support through workshops, peer supervision and training sessions.
- Protected CPD time
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension and life assurance.
- To undertake face to face assessments using IT software to support clinical decisions.
- To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence and provide a report in a professional and concise manner.
- To be motivated, show commitment and be flexible at all times.
- To work to agreed standards/targets and respond positively to feedback.
- To apply professional skills and manage own professional competence and accountability in accordance with NMC guidelines.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 2 years post-registration experience
- Current NMC pin with no restrictions
- IT literate with experience of using a range of software
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task demonstrating that you are able to listen, assess and take control of an assessment.
The Clinical Assessor role is best suited to those with previous assessment experience but we do welcome people without prior experience in this specialism. We also welcome applications from existing approved assessors.
Find Out More!
If you’re interested in finding out more or would like to find out about our other Clinical Assessor roles throughout Yorkshire and the North East, please contact AssessorJobs@Medacs.com