Nursing Home Manager
As the General Manager of a Barchester Care Home you will be a leading face in the delivery of the person-centred care that helps set us apart.
Hollyfields Care Home and Ivy House in Kidderminster are located in the scenic Habberley Valley, just a few minutes from the town center and all the amenities it has to offer.
We support up to 44 residents who are on different stages of their dementia journey in a way that is engaging and which enables individuals to be active through an extensive range of daily activities. We have two individual, but co-supportive settings in our residential community, Ivy House, and our main nursing home, Hollyfields.
As a General Manager at Barchester you will have full clinical and commercial control of the home and will work to develop a coherent and effective team who provide the quality care our residents deserve. Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring compliance in the home as well as maintaining occupancy levels by setting out and implementing creative marketing strategies.
To join us as a General Manager, you'll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) and Registered Manager (RM), with a passion for elderly care. This role calls for excellent leadership, organisational and management skills to build a strong foundation for our care home. We're looking for care home management, marketing and occupancy experience, as well as a strong understanding of safeguarding, CQC and compliance guidelines. You should have the confidence to communicate with colleagues at all levels and create strong links within the local community. In short, your proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, Good or Outstanding rated care home will be complemented by your blend of compassion and resilience.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
- Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme, with the opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary
- 8% ER Pension Package
- Free learning and development
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
- Automatic entry into Barchester's Excellence Awards and annual bonus scheme
- Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee.
If you'd like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.
More searches like this
- General Nursing Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Kidderminster
- Management Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Kidderminster
- Mental Health Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Kidderminster
- Nursing Older People Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Kidderminster
- Palliative Care Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Kidderminster