Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Full-Time
Advanced Nurse Practitioner(s) - up to full-time hours.
We are currently seeking experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioners to join our innovative, vibrant and expanding GP Surgery in Kendal. We hope you can consider joining our well-established family practice and help us build our team fit for an exciting future. You will require a recognised Advanced Nurse Practitioner qualification at degree level, as well as a non-medical prescribing qualification.
We are looking to attract suitable candidates across the range of experience as an equal opportunity employer, we hope to support you in being the best you can be as we know happy staff equates to happy patients!
The role will require the Advanced Nurse Practitioner to be autonomous and clinically confident to see a full range of patients presenting with undifferentiated diagnoses to assess, treat, prescribe, referring as necessary. Our current list size is 17,400 patients. We have large Practice team, working across two surgeries. We are looking to take on an additional ANP to support our growth and provide excellent care to our local community.
We have a great working environment and a team who meet for coffee every day and will often go out socially as a team. You will be well supported by our GP team.
We will consider applications from those who are credentialing, or have gone through this process.
We are happy to look at options and hours that will suit the individual.
Why work with us?
We can offer you an invigorating and supportive working environment with excellent opportunities for career development. You will be working alongside compassionate colleagues, who strive for a good work / life balance while achieving high-quality patient care.
- Support to fulfil your career aspirations and develop your role
- Monthly clinical meetings with your Practice Nurse and Healthcare Support Worker colleagues
- Excellent administrative, nursing, pharmacist and GP support
- Access to the competitive NHS Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement, increasing up to 33 days annual leave after 10 years continuous NHS service (pro rata)
- Access to Childcare Voucher Scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Part-Time, Flexible Working and Job Share considered
If the above sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Emma Turner on 01539 718035 or email, email@example.com for an informal discussion, tour of the Practice or if you would like to find out more.
Closing date for all applications 17:00, 28th June 2019.