Closing Date: Friday 12 July 2019
Circle Reading Hospital (Private Healthcare Provider) is growing and we have an opportunity for a passionate Theatre Practitioner to join our dedicated Theatre Team. We opened in 2012, Circle Reading has 30 inpatient beds, 20 day case beds and 15 consultation rooms for outpatient appointments. This state of the art building has 5 theatres, equipped with the latest technologies and an extensive physiotherapy department. Circle Reading developed the look and feel of care first tried in Bath and sees approximately 4,500 patients each month and around 600 of these are day case patients.
Our private hospitals offer a range of specialities, including orthopaedic, ENT, general surgery, gynaecological, gastrointestinal, neurospinal surgery and more, supported by diagnostic services.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual who can actively contribute in this enabling environment. The individual will embrace our direction towards learning and desire to be at the forefront of continuous improvement in providing the best achievable patient experience, care and outcomes.
Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner with all round theatre experience.
Competent across a range of skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through a practitioner qualification.
Professional, flexible, motivated and committed individual capable of delivering high quality, patient-focussed care.
- Free parking on site
- Enhanced Pay rates for unsociable hours for weekends and evenings
- Travel to Work, Cycle schemes
- 27 days annual leave with additional days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part timers)
- Pension Scheme
- Health and Well Being programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted food from the Atrium Café
- Private Medical Insurance after qualifying period
- Non-contributory Life Assurance
To find out more or to apply please click the apply button.