Staff Nurse Band 5
Acute Medicine Nurses
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Would you like to join a forward thinking and innovative Division? Do you want to work in a Division that offers variety?
Why not enhance your career, here at UHBT. Come and join us to find out what it is like working in an ‘outstanding’ rated organisation, as we continue to build our caring and compassionate workforce. If variety and career progression is what you are after then the Division of Medicine is the place to be. We are the largest clinical bed base within the Trust and offer a wide range of medical specialisms.
If you are a Band 5 Registered Nurses who is passionate about delivering high quality care to your patients, in a well-supported environment, this is your opportunity to join us on our journey with our talented and passionate teams.
As every day is an ‘Open day’ we welcome and encourage informal visits to have a look around. If you are unsure about coming to a large teaching hospital we guarantee strong leadership, career progression and support in all our clinical areas. We offer ‘taster’ sessions i.e. shadowing a Registered Nurse for a shift and enable “returning to acute / hospital care” and will aim to have you being in charge of a shift by 6 months!
Currently, we have opportunities in the following departments:
- Acute Stroke Unit
- Acute Hepatology, / OPAU / Emergency Department
- Out-patient departments- Dermatology
- South Bristol Community Rehabilitation Hospital
In return for your hard work you will receive the following benefits:
- Working in a diverse and innovative clinical division
- We recognise the importance of enhanced number of RN ratio to provide quality care to our patients.
- Flexible working
- Opportunities to enhance your skillset through on-going support/ training and development
- Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Career progression
- Minimum of 262.5 hours holiday per annum (increasing with length of service)
- Industry leading pension scheme
- Access to discounts in a multitude of local and national outlets
To find out more or to apply please click the apply button.