Support Worker (days and nights available)
Elm Tree House, a CQC rated ‘Good’ home supports adults with learning disabilities and associated physical and mental health conditions including dementia, diabetes, bi-polar and dysphagia. We work with amazing, unique individuals who never cease to amaze us with their humour, progress and ability to make us smile daily. Experience isn’t essential as we provide full training for all support workers.
We are located a few minutes’ walk from Keynsham train station and on bus routes from South Bristol and Bath.What our support workers do:
- Support service users to live as independently as possible (including personal care)
- Take service users out and about – walking, local cafes, local lunch clubs and coffee mornings, singing groups, outdoor parks and gardens
- Drivers able to go further afield for longer day trips and events
- Provide in house activities – singing, sensory sessions and baking
- Manage some physical challenging behaviours
- Work with a great team and have fun!
- All staff encouraged to complete highest level of training they can and want to achieve
- Home accesses a range of local training resources through local authority and distance learning
- In house trainers for PROACT-SCIPr, Safeguarding and Mental Capacity and DoLS
- Online benefits, cashback rewards, SMART childcare vouchers/pension options and much more!
Please call Geraldine Leavy on 0117 986 7791 if you’d like an informal discussion.
We want to invest in your future, for more information on Career Pathways within Priory, please click here!Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.