Paediatric Senior Staff Nurse
Job Title: Paediatric Senior Staff Nurse
Salary: up to £38,222 dependant on experience
Location: St John’s Wood
Do you want to be part of a vibrant and dynamic team? The charitable Hospital of St John & St Elizabeth is looking for a Band 6 Registered Children’s Nurse to join our busy Paediatric team. Our Paediatric staff provide expert knowledge and services across the Hospital including Outpatients and our Urgent Care Centre. Our HJE 2020 development makes this an extremely exciting time to join us. Grasp this opportunity to carve excellence into our paediatric service provision, along with your career.
Ideally you will have experience of working within paediatrics in an acute hospital setting; Outpatients, Children’s Emergency or Urgent Care. Most of all you will have a passion to deliver excellent patient care across a diverse base of specialities as part of a small, welcoming and flexible team.
Located in leafy St John’s Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, our luxury private Hospital has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients and is unique in that all profits fund our onsite Hospice, St John’s.
Am I the right person for this Paediatric Band 6 role?
- Current NMC Children’s nursing registration.
- Minimum of 3 years post-registration in nursing field
- Significant post registration skills
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Confident decision maker
- Computer literate
- A willingness to learn
- A problem solver with a dynamic, positive and can-do attitude
Why apply for this role a Paediatric Band 6 Nurse?
At our organisation we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits; from 27 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes – including continuation of the NHS pension.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.
Email your CV and covering letter using the method below.