Coordinating Nurse - Full Time
566 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 5YE, UK
International SOS is in the business of protecting and saving lives, when involved in medical or security situations. We are uniquely placed to tailor-make risk management solutions for the optimal health, security & wellbeing of diverse global workforce, wherever they are, even in the most remote and fragile environments of the world - on land, at sea or in the air.
More than 11,000 multi-cultural medical, security and logistic experts stand by to provide support and assistance from over 1,000 locations in 90 countries, in more than 95 languages, giving workforce peace of mind 24/7, online, on call or on-site every day of the year.
Are you looking for a career change?
Coordinating Nurses needed for Global Assistance organisation
Do you want to use your critical care skills in a new and challenging environment? International SOS offers a modern, vibrant workplace where you will be working closely with medical, logistical and security professionals across the globe on a daily basis. We are currently offering an exciting opportunity for Registered Nurses to transition from a hands-on clinical role into a dynamic international environment, based in West London.
This is a dynamic office based role providing medical support to an international client base, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering front line telephonic triage for a global client base
- Providing medical advice, assessment, support and recommendations by speaking directly to patients and clients in international settings
- Liaising with international medical professionals to obtain medical assessments for patients who are hospitalised or being treated overseas.
- Assessing standards of care and providing guidance on travel following illness or injury
- Arranging medical evacuations and repatriations
- Working within a truly international team – we have Assistance Centres in 26 different countries you will interface with daily
- International, modern and vibrant work environment
- Starting salary of £38,000 (performance based salary review every 12 months)
- Structured career path with genuine career progression in a global organisation
- Completive professional development programme and dedicated revalidation support
- No night shifts
- Full-time (paid) induction training, regular coaching to further support and develop your skills
- Pension scheme, BUPA private health care and dental plans
- Offices located in Chiswick Business Park with excellent access to local transport options (Piccadilly line to Acton Town and District Line/ Overground to Gunnersbury station, buses, national rail network)
- The business park has access to an on-site health a fitness centre, a variety of clubs (i.e. running, photography, board games, language courses), a choice of restaurants/cafes/bars, inter-company sporting events, access to bikes, showers, lockers
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Registered General Nurse (must be currently registered with the NMC - Nursing and Midwifery Council)
- Previous experience in any of the following areas:
- Critical Care or Emergency medicine (preferred)
- Strong acute care background i.e. General Medical / Surgical
- Primary care practice nurse (with travel health experience)
- Cruise ship nursing experience
- Excellent written and oral English language
- Good IT skills
Here at International SOS you will get the opportunity to learn and grow with a diverse group of professionals. We encourage collaboration and believe that by surrounding you with a great team you will flourish.
Welcome to International SOS, your world of opportunity.
Please apply online now by clicking on the Apply Button and attaching your CV
Top Employer UK 2019
International SOS has been recognised as a Top Employer in the UK by the Top Employer’s Institute (TEI) for 2019.
More searches like this
- Accident and Emergency Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- General Nursing Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Intensive Care Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Practice Nurse Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Primary Care Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Greater)