Salary: 23500 - 29300
Closing Date: Friday 09 August 2019
Come and join us and receive a £3,000 incentive bonus (subject to T&C’s)
Circle Reading Hospital (Private Healthcare Provider) is growing and we have an opportunity for a dynamic Theatre Recovery Nurse interested in working alongside a highly motivated, patient focused team who believe in providing the most current evidence based surgical practice.
We opened in 2012, Circle Reading has 30 inpatient beds, 20 day care beds and 15 consultation rooms for outpatient appointments. This state of the art building has 5 theatres, equipped with the latest technologies and an extensive physiotherapy department. Circle Reading developed the look and feel of care first tried in Bath and sees approximately 4,500 patients each month and around 600 of these are day case patients.
Our private hospitals offer a range of specialities, including orthopaedic, ENT, general surgery, gynaecological, gastrointestinal, neuro spinal surgery and more, supported by diagnostic services.
Role & Responsibilities:
The candidate must be passionate about delivering holistic care individualised and personalised to each patient. Continually looking for opportunities to improve and develop their skills to achieve this. The candidate should be eager to take on new responsibilities that may present themselves which benefits the patients, department and company. We are looking for an experienced nurse, who is dynamic, enthusiastic and believes in working within the Circle Credo, They must be able to implement current evidence-based practice and strives to maintain a high standard care. The candidate should be keen to work with the theatre team to improve departmental efficiency and look for opportunities for cost effective without compromising safe practice.
The candidate should possess the ability to motivate the team, be flexible and communicates well; they should assist in the innovation, updating and implementation of practice within the department.
- The candidate must have the skills and experience to work in recovery and other specialties in a multidisciplinary environment will be an added bonus.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within Recovery settings
- Teaching & mentoring skills
Work patterns are Monday to Friday and occasional weekends, bank holiday off, Full time / Permanent Contract
- Free Parking on site
- Enhanced Pay rates for unsociable hours for weekends and evenings
- Cycle schemes
- 27 days annual leave with additional days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part timers)
- Pension Scheme
- Health and Well Being programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted food from the Atrium Café
- Private Medical Insurance after qualifying period
- Non-contributory Life Assurance
- Perk Box
To find out more or to apply please click the apply button.