Registered Nurse Day Surgery Part Time
Registered Nurse Day Surgery Part Time 12 month FTC
Salary: 24500 - 29300 pro rata
Closing Date: Friday 02 August 201
Come and join us and receive a £3,000 incentive bonus (subject to T&C’s)
Circle Bath Hospital, a leading healthcare provider in Somerset, has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our Day Case team.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Registered Nurse within Circle, you'll be an integral part of our healthcare team and will be involved in everything from welcoming your patient into the department, admitting your patient and caring for them through their daycare journey until discharge that very same day. This will include reviewing patient’s histories, undertaking relevant examinations and tests, post-operative care, organizing any necessary treatment and referring patients to other healthcare professionals when you need to.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual who can carry out a variety of patient care in a fast paced day care unit where no two days are the same. You will be responsible for your own list of patients working closely with your health care assistant, anaesthetist and surgeon to ensure every patients care is delivered to a high safe standard, whilst making them feel as comfortable as possible leading up to discharge. You must be confident in recognising a deteriorating patient using relevant tools such as NEWS and SBAR.
Part Time 26.5 hours - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
Shift pattern to include either; 6.45am-2.15pm/ 12.30pm-8.00pm Monday – Friday and/or Saturday 6.45am until close.
- NMC registration
- Demonstrable record of CPD
- Knowledge of current issues in professional practice
- Surgical nursing experience is desirable
Additional benefits of joining Circle Health
- 27 days’ annual leave pro rata with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Free Parking
- Free Uniform
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months
To find out more or to apply please click the apply button.