Senior Nurse - Care Home
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Nurse RGN in our Barchester care home, you’ll receive a competitive salary and one of the best rewards packages in the care sector.
We’re looking for thoughtful, caring nurses to join our team. If you’re the right one for us, you'll be dedicated to the care of elderly residents, think of care as more than just a job, and have an appetite for training and development opportunities.
Barchester was recently listed as one of the Recommended Large Care Home Groups in the carehome.co.uk Top 20 Awards 2019 and is the only care provider to be accredited as one of the best companies to work for in the UK by Best Companies.
You're a hands-on clinical leader who can create a safe and supportive environment for elderly residents with a range of mental and physical needs. You’ll confidently use your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions and will support and mentor your team to make sure they have the clinical training they need to deliver the highest standards of nursing.
To join our team, you need to be:
• A registered nurse with a current NMC registration and a mentoring or supervision qualification
• Experienced in producing care plans and detailed risk assessments
• Up-to-date on the most recent clinical practices
• Familiar with regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines
• Able to demonstrate a strong track record of delivering improvements to achieve quality care
• Experienced in supporting newly qualified nurses through their preceptorship.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Free learning and development
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• Unlimited access to Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes.
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.