Senior Nurse - Care Home
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Nurse in Barchester's Laurel Bank Care Home, you’ll receive £17 per hour and one of the best rewards packages in the care sector.
We’re looking for thoughtful, caring nurses to join our team. If you’re right for us, you'll be dedicated to elderly care, think of care as more than just a job, and have an appetite for training and development opportunities.
Barchester is listed in the Carehome.co.uk Top 20 Awards 2019 as a Recommended Large Care Home Group and is the only care provider accredited as one of the best companies to work for in the UK by Best Companies.
You're a hands-on clinical leader who can create a safe and supportive environment for elderly residents with a range of mental and physical needs. You confidently use your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions and support and mentor your team, ensuring they have the training needed to deliver the highest standards of nursing.
To join our team, you need to be:
• A registered nurse with current NMC registration and a mentoring or supervision qualification
• Experienced in producing care plans and detailed risk assessments
• Up-to-date on clinical practices
• Familiar with regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines
• Able to demonstrate a track record of delivering improvements to achieve quality care
• Experienced in supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector, including:
• Free learning and development
• Offer to reimburse Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• Unlimited access to Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes.
If you want to work with an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, rewards you for a job well done and encourages career progression, this is the role for you.