Matron / Head of Clinical Services
Leamington Spa - Warwickshire | Clinical | Permanent (Full time) | R0013463
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Matron (Director of Nursing) in our Warwickshire Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
At Nuffield Health, you will discover nursing as it should be – with more time to care, and to get to know the people who are our patients. What’s more, we are proud to deliver Matron-led care. You will enjoy a highly visible role, as a clinical lead with a true passion for delivering excellent personalised care. As a Matron (Director of Nursing) you will;
- Ensure your hospital provides safe and effective care to people experiencing a diverse range of surgical and medical interventions.
- Deliver effective operational management and inspirational leadership.
- Champion improvement to clinical standards, care and service across wards, theatres, outpatients, pharmacy, radiology, imaging, cardiology and pathology.
- Provide strategy and direction for the hospital as a role model for excellent clinical governance.
- Always be approachable and accessible to patients, relatives and colleagues alike.
To succeed as a Matron (Director of Nursing) you will have;
- A track record of achievement in managing, leading and developing nursing practice.
- Proven experience of line managing and leading clinical teams and services. (Including roles such as; nursing services manager, head of clinical services and clinical services manager)
- In depth knowledge of the health care regulatory agenda and mechanisms.
- An ability to stabilise teams, re-engage and recognize them, driving standards of care and a passion for health.
- The ability to quickly understand the clinical challenges facing the hospital and build excellent relationships with internal customers (such as Consultants) and external bodies.
- A thorough understanding of evidence-based practice and a track record of implementing these practices in a clinical setting.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Closing date for applications is August 30th.