#ShapeYourStory at Barts Health
Whether you would like to gain more experience in a large, busy hospital or work within the community, we are certain to find a role to suit you. We can offer you an excellent package, flexible working, exclusive benefits and the chance to gain unparalleled experience in one of our innovative hospitals.
Barts Health is one of the largest NHS Trust in the UK with over 16,000 staff members providing care to around 2.5 million people across east London and beyond.
We operate from four major hospital sites (The Royal London, St Bartholomew’s, Whipps Cross and Newham) and a number of community locations, including Mile End Hospital. We work together as a group of high-performing, innovative hospitals, and live by our ‘WeCare’ values of being welcoming, engaging, collaborative, accountable, respectful and equitable.
Our wide range of services means an equally wide range of career pathways, with opportunities in our internationally renowned trauma team, the largest cardiovascular centre in the UK, the second largest cancer centre in London, an innovative orthopaedic centre, mental health & community services, and one of the largest children’s hospitals in the UK.
The types of roles we offer are:
- Registered Nurses
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Advanced Clinical Practitioners
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Maternity Care Assistant
- Leadership roles including Ward Managers & Matrons.
Visit us at Stand 80 at the RCNi Nursing Careers and Job Fair, at the Business Design Centre in Islington on Tuesday 17th & Wednesday 18th September 2019.
For more information contact Rehana Meghji, Recruitment Business Manager / RCNi Lead to find out about our latest vacancies.
Tel: 020 7709 6585
Visit website: www.bartshealth.nhs.uk
See our jobs advertised at: http://jobs.bartshealth.nhs.uk/
More searches like this
- Accident and Emergency Band 8d Contract Bank jobs in London (Greater)
- General Nursing Band 8d Contract Bank jobs in London (Greater)
- Child Health Band 8d Contract Bank jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Specialists Band 8d Contract Bank jobs in London (Greater)
- Health Care Assistant Band 8d Contract Bank jobs in London (Greater)