5 days left
- General Nursing
Registered Nurse (Lennox House)
£16.35 per hour plus enhanced overtime rates
Day Shift – 37.5 hours per week, 3 days over 7
At Viewpoint our vision is to create Joy in Later Years and the staff team are committed to living what we believe. We are a charity and operate 3 care homes in Edinburgh. Lennox House is a 35 bed care home located in the Trinity area. The service specialises in Dementia, Nursing & Residential Care and End of Life Care. A welcoming, homely and relaxed environment, Lennox House features a Craft Cafe, activities room, seaside themed garden and 1950s diner for our residents to enjoy. The Care Home has achieved grade 5 (Very Good) from the Care Inspectorate.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced ambitious Registered Nurse to join our dedicated team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the highest standard of care and supporting our residents to lead rich, fulfilling and happy lives.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care plans. Provide clinical care and monitoring our residents' health needs and wellbeing.
- Enable our residents to make decisions and choices about their life, enhance their comfort and promote autonomy in their later years.
- Oversee and manage the work of our care staff and promote best practice standards within the team.
- Be responsible for your professional development and ensuring your clinical skills are up to date.
- Ensure that good relationships are built and maintained with residents, relatives and other team members.
- An RGN or RNM qualification and valid NMC pin
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and confident in leading the shift and coordinating care
- A sense of humour and have a compassionate and caring approach
In return you will receive one of the best reward packages in the care sector which include:
- 7 weeks holidays including public holidays
- Enhanced holidays for long service
- Flexible shift patterns
- Staff health benefits including confidential advice helpline, flu vaccinations, massage treatments and health advice
- Up to 3 week supernumerary induction
- Regular supervision
- Paid training opportunities
- Professional development & Revalidation support
- Opportunities for career development
- Attractive pension and life assurance scheme
- Free uniforms, as well as subsidised meals and drinks
- 24/7 access to over 200 exclusive perks, freebies, and discounts
Closing date: Friday 27 September 2019
If you would like to see this vacancy in any alternative format, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0131 668 4247