Stoma Nurse Prescriber
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stoma Nurse Prescriber to join Fittleworth in our Connect Services team, based at our Company Offices in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse and hold their prescribing qualification with experience in stoma and continence care. They will be warm and approachable with the ability to actively listen to people and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They will demonstrate the ability to liaise and build relationships with a range of internal and external customers at all levels and have the flexibility to adapt to a new evolving role in the business. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage and prioritise a clinical workload effectively and make professional, autonomous decisions for which they will be accountable for.
- Provide safe, evidence-based, cost-effective, individualised patient care
- Offer a holistic service to patients and their families, developing where appropriate an on-going plan of care/support, with an emphasis on prevention and self-care
- Promote health and well-being through the use of health promotion, health education
- Work with GP surgeries providing support in the specialist area
- To mentor and support other nurses in developing and maintaining clinical skills
- Record accurate consultation data in patients records in accordance with the latest NMC guidance and other pertinent standards
- To prescribe safe, effective and appropriate products within any formulary guidelines unless clinically indicated not to do so.
Skills & Experience:
- RGN minimum 3 years post registration
- Full or Part Nurse Prescriber
- Experience of Stoma/Continence care desirable
- Knowledge of EMIS/SystmOne patient record systems
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay & pension scheme
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Life Insurance Cover
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Access to Employee Assistance benefits
- Ride to Work Scheme
Apply for Stoma Nurse Prescriber
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly