Mental Health Nursing opportunities – A New Zealand Adventure Made Easy!
Awesome opportunity if you’ve ever wondered about doing some travelling and getting paid for it!
Ever dreamt of living and working in one of the most liveable cities in the world and work for one of the top ten hospitals in the world? You’re not alone, we have helped many UK Mental Health professionals make the move and discover just how straight forward the process can be.
- Flights and arrival accommodation organised for you (with financial support)
- Fixed term and permanent part-time/full-time opportunities available
- Enviable work-life balance
- Accredited Employer with Immigration NZ – we support visa applications
- Annual practicing certificate funded
- Supportive & collaborative culture & personalised orientation programme
- Professional development & further education opportunities
- Easy access to world-class schools for kids through zoning policies!
Come and sample the Auckland lifestyle with a unique blend of large diverse city culture and amazing outdoors recreation literally minutes away – all as you gain some great professional experience at New Zealand’s largest leading edge teaching & research focused city hospital!
Auckland DHB’s Mental Health services are provided via passionate and highly skilled multi-disciplinary teams who offer a diverse range of services to children, adolescents and adults through inpatient, outpatient, home and community settings.
Mental health opportunities are available in both Community Mental Health Nursing as well as Inpatient Mental Health Nursing roles.
You could be looking to start immediately or in a few months, just contact us now and we’ll be happy to have a confidential discussion about what we can offer you.
Simply email us at Jimmy.Mathews@adhb.govt.nz with your area/s of interest, and any initial queries, and we’ll come back to you to start a conversation – super easy and no forms to fill out.
To find out more information about our vibrant city life and picturesque outdoor splendour of Auckland, please click on this link.