Personal Function Assessors
Personal Function Assessors (Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics)
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: Full (40 hours) or part time hours available (minimum 24 hours per week)
Salary: £38,000 (based on 40 hours per week, pro-rata for part time hours)
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: (JOB SUMMARY)
To conduct personal and independent assessments patients/service users and to use this information to analyse and interpret all available information and medical evidence and provide a report in a professional and concise manner.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (JOB CONTENT)
- To work to productivity and quality targets and standards agreed between the IPRS and its Healthcare Partners and to proactively seek and respond positively to feedback
- To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence and provide a report in a professional and concise manner
- Provide medical advice and carry out medical examinations
- Carry out medical assessments to provide advice on capacity to carry out functional activities and work
- To provide comprehensive reports to enable decision making
- Ensure professional standards are maintained in all medical work
- Responsibility for achieving service and quality targets
- To ensure that the English language content and grammar of reports are of a good standard before being forwarded to the client.
- Produce succinct, accurate reports in plain English
- To ensure reports are completed to a high standard achieving “Grade A” reports
- To carry out amendments on own reports when highlighted to do so by members of the Audit Team
- To take initiative in maintaining your individual professional development in order to stay current with clinical evidence and practise.
- To liaise between Administration/Head Office Staff and other clinicians, management and external clients, when any queries arise and dealing with the queries in a prompt and professional manner.
- To work with other IPRS staff, such as Group Clinical Operations, Project Managers and Directors particularly with regard to improving the service to the client.
- To maintain patient and client confidentiality when working from home, providing a suitable work space for this.
- To maintain high privacy and security levels on computers and laptops and internet connections used to carry out the above tasks.
- To have an understanding of and work within the agreed client Key Performance Indicators.
- To maintain high professional standards and attitudes when dealing with clients and clinicians.
- To undertake any other duties compatible with the grading of the post, as required
Please contact us to find out more, we look forward to hearing from you! Click the apply button!