Theatre Practitioner – Scrub
Our Theatre team in our Glasgow Hospital currently have an internal opportunity for a Scrub Nurse / ODP. Continue your journey with us whilst we’ll support you to be your best.
As a Scrub Nurse or Theatre Practitioner (ODP), you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, here you will discover a unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career. Not only this but you will be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction. As a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner you will;
- Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
To succeed as a Theatre Practitioner/ ODP / Scrub RGN you will have;
- High levels of focus and engagement.
- A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
Please remember to inform your line manager when making your internal application.
Salary - £32,250 pro rata
Closing date - 31/10/2019
Location - Glasgow
Weekly Hours - Variable
***Multiple Vacancies Available***