Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Scrub
With a unique approach to complete health and wellbeing, we’re a not for profit organisation driven by doing what’s best for people - helping, supporting and encouraging them to be as healthy as they can be. Join us, and we’ll do what’s best for your professional and personal wellbeing too
Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Scrub (RGN/ ODP)
Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner in our Haywards Heath Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Scrub Nurse or Theatre Practitioner (ODP), you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, here you will discover a unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career. Not only this but you will be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction. As a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner you will;
- Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
To succeed as a Theatre Nurse/ ODP / Scrub RGN you will have;
- High levels of focus and engagement.
- A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £21,459 - £32,726 per annum
Closing date - 31/10/2019
Haywards Heath Hospital
Full-Time, 37.5 hours