With a unique approach to complete health and wellbeing, we’re a not for profit organisation driven by doing what’s best for people - helping, supporting and encouraging them to be as healthy as they can be. Join us, and we’ll do what’s best for your professional and personal wellbeing too
Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Anaesthetics & Recovery (RGN/ ODP)
Nuffield Health, the UK’s largest not for profit healthcare provider, is looking for an exceptional Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Anaesthetics & Recovery (RGN/ ODP) at your local Nuffield Health Hospital.
With drive, passion and high standards, you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, you will discover unrivalled scope to work autonomously, making full use of your skills and knowledge and adding value.
Responsibilities of a Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Anaesthetic & Recovery (RGN/ ODP)
- Work closely with leading consultants and other like-minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the close-knit multidisciplinary team.
- Enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
- As part of the wider hospital team you will interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.
Our Ideal Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Anaesthetic & Recovery (RGN/ ODP) will have:
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?
Salary - Competitive
Closing Date - 31/10/2019
Location - Leicester Hospital
Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours per week)