Salary: £9 - £10.20 per hour
We are looking for passionate caring individuals to join our client’s growing team in Launceston and Truro.
Our client’s home specializes in care for individuals who suffer from dementia and mental health conditions.
Full time & part time work available, competitive rates of pay, experience isn’t essential and full training provided!
- Flexible working patterns - full time, part time
- In-depth induction and training programme
- 28 days paid holiday per annum pro rata (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Free learning and development
- Automatic enrolment onto a profit share scheme
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
- Unlimited access to the Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniform
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
- A caring attitude
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Good listening and communication skills
- The ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
- Good writing skills to fill in documentation
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant
- Supporting people with social and physical activities
- Booking and going with people to appointments
- Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
- Supporting people with eating and drinking
Person Specification: For care assistant posts experience is beneficial however not essential. NVQ Level 3 or Advanced Diploma in Health & Social Care is required to be considered for a Senior Care Assistant post. We’ll also need to see that you have specific knowledge of clinical care for the elderly.