Dermatology Advanced Nurse Specialist
7 days left
- General Nursing
Our Community Dermatology Service is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, motivated Dermatology Nurse who can work independently in GPWER led clinics in the community to offer advice, counselling and education.
You will be able to manage your own case load of patients and have experience of general dermatology including conditions such as eczema, acne and psoriasis.
- Degree in nursing, or demonstrable experience at this level Teaching/ assessment programme
- Specialist post-registration qualification in Dermatology Core Dimension 2 Level 3RN Level 1
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at Band 7 or above within specific specialist area of Dermatology.
- Advanced clinical assessment skills
- Must possess a proven track record and have demonstrable formal research expertise, knowledge and skills
Additional benefits of joining Circle Health:
- 27 days’ annual leave with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Free Parking onsite
- Free Uniform
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months