Lead Nurse Rehabilitation
- General Nursing
Are you passionate about providing excellent nurse leadership in rehabilitation? We have put nurses at the forefront of rehabilitation as we believe that “every interaction is a rehabilitation opportunity”.
Circle Health is a company that runs hospitals and health services in the UK. We were founded in 2004, and we are different to most healthcare organisations we build independent hospitals which pioneered five-star hospitality in the UK, and we’re the only organisation running some innovative types of work in the NHS, like our Bedfordshire and Greenwich musculoskeletal contract. In 2017, Circle Rehabilitation was launched at our hospital in Reading. In 2020, the service is expanding to Birmingham. Circle Birmingham Hospital is our first large-scale rehabilitation hospital, which will be co-located with an elective private hospital, on the former BBC Pebble Mill site in Birmingham.
Our rehabilitation facilities are world-class centres of excellence in contemporary settings with leading medical experts, state-of-the-art technology and premium accommodation and catering. Patients are treated by leading MSK and neurological consultants, therapists and nurses from our network of clinicians. We are opening our newly built and innovative 120 bed Rehabilitation Hospital attached to the 40 bed Circle Birmingham elective hospital in the 1st quarter of 2020. It will include provision for private and NHS patients, along with day-case and outpatient rehabilitation facilities with significant investment in new technologies. It will incorporate the luxurious interiors and hospitality for which Circle’s private hospitals are known, along with world class equipment.
Circle Rehabilitation believes that great care can change everything. We want to deliver brilliant care and this can only be done with the support of an excellent nursing team. If you share our passion for people and the dedication to excel, and you are an inspirational leader, we’d love to hear from you.
For people to live their lives to the fullest
To redefine how rehabilitation is delivered in the UK
To lead the development of a sustainable and scalable new model of rehabilitation.
We view every person as an individual with unique needs and advocate patient-led goal setting, in our centres, in the community and at home. With a holistic and wellbeing approach we focus on all aspects of people’s lives, and we believe every interaction is a rehabilitation opportunity
Clinical Model: a medically led service with a comprehensive multi-disciplinary team enables us to manage patients with more complex needs earlier in their pathway.
Intensive Rehabilitation: A personalised programme of a minimum of 15hours a week, delivered over 7 days.
Environment: purpose-built facilities designed to promote a sense of independent health and wellbeing with single occupancy ensuite bedrooms, communal dining and a diverse range of indoor and outdoor recreational therapy areas.
Innovation: harnessing the latest technology and equipment to deliver and measure the best outcomes for our patients across their entire pathway.
For patients; it’s accelerating their independence and wellbeing through early, intensive and person-centred clinical rehabilitation in the best environment
For rehabilitation; it’s developing research and evidence-base with our partners that will create new models of care and raise its profile
For the health economy; it’s improving access, experience, and outcomes to enhance quality of life and reduce economic burden
The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse Level 1 and hold a recognised post graduate qualification in a relevant field, together with post registration experience at Matron level in medical or rehabilitation nursing, with a true desire to work in this field.
You will be joining a strong, innovative, dedicated, enthusiastic and caring multi-disciplinary team committed to facilitating people through their rehabilitation journey to live their lives to the fullest.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High professional standards
- Collaborative working with all members of the MDT
- Commitment to our vision and strategy ensuring that our patients receive holistic care
- Demonstrate a high level of compassion for patients and their relatives
- Use evidence based practise
- Act as a professional role model for junior members of staff
- Deputise in the absence of the Head of Nursing and Allied Health Professionals
In return you will:
- Be part of the hospital senior leadership team
- You will be supported by Rehabilitation Director, Head of Nursing and Allied Health Professionals and Medical Director
- Be encouraged to develop a personalised CPD plan and access unique clinical and academic and development opportunities
Additional benefits of joining Circle Health:
- 27 days’ annual leave with additional days for long-term service
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Free Uniform
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months