Registered Nurse - Recovery Part Time
Come and join us and receive a £3,000 incentive bonus (subject to T&C’s)
Circle Reading Hospital (Private Healthcare Provider) is growing and we have an opportunity for a dynamic Theatre Recovery Nurse/Practitioner. You will be working alongside a highly motivated patient focused team who believe in providing the most current evidence based surgical practice.
Our private hospitals offer a range of specialities, including orthopaedic, ENT, general surgery, gynaecological, gastrointestinal, neuro-spinal surgery and more, supported by diagnostic services.
Role & Responsibilities:
The candidate must be passionate in delivering high level of care, continually looking for opportunities to improve and develop their skills to achieve this. The candidate should be eager to take on new responsibilities that may arise which benefits the patients, department and company.
- The candidate must have the skills and experience to work in recovery and other specialties in a multidisciplinary environment will be an added bonus.
- Minimum 1 year nursing experience preferably within Recovery settings
- Teaching & mentoring skill Assessing, developing and implementing patient care plans whilst evaluating care given
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately, giving and receiving patient centred handovers.
- Monitoring and assessing patient’s condition, responding to changes in condition, proposing/making changes to care plan as required
- Ensure good communication exists between all healthcare professionals caring for patients and to promote harmonious working relationships and safe working practices
Permanent – 22.5 hours
Monday to Friday and occasional weekends hours (Bank holiday off)
Shifts: 8.00-16.00/ 08.00-18.30/ 08.00-20.30/ 10.00-20.30
Additional benefits of joining Circle Health:
- 27 days’ annual leave with additional days for long-term service (pro rata for part time hours)
- Cycle to work scheme: save money on a new bike and benefit from interest-free instalments
- Private pension scheme helping your to live well in retirement
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee assistance programme: get confidential support 24/7
- Private medical insurance to help you get any treatment you need quickly
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Free Parking onsite
- Free Uniform
- Season ticket loan: get the benefit of an annual ticket and pay the cost over 12 months