Registered Nurse - Rehabilitation - part time
Come and join us and receive a £3,000 incentive bonus (subject to T&C’s)
Are you passionate about providing excellence in nursing?
At our 11 bedded Circle Rehabilitation Unit we want to deliver brilliant care and this starts with our nursing team.
As a Nurse you will be joining a dedicated, enthusiastic and caring multi-disciplinary team committed to providing support which enables our patients to achieve the best outcomes possible; optimal level of function, mobility and health status.
We need nurses of all grades, levels and experiences whether acute areas, nursing homes, community or returning to practice.
You will need to be able to:-
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Aspire to deliver excellent standards of nursing care
- Be able to work collaboratively with all members of the MDT
- Demonstrate a high level of compassion for patients and their relatives
In return you will:
- Be supported to develop the competence and confidence you need as an effective, independent healthcare professional
- Be developed by experienced rehabilitation staff
- Have access to a wide range of learning opportunities
- Flexible working patterns will considered for all applicants
Our new and innovative service provides neurological and musculo-skeletal rehabilitation in a top class environment.
If delivering the best evidence based patient care whilst developing your career is what you are looking for, Circle Rehabilitation is the place for you.
Permanent - part time 22.5 hours per week
- Free parking on site
- 27 days annual leave with additional days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part timers)
- Pension Scheme
- Health and Well Being programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted food from the Atrium Café
- Private Medical Insurance after qualifying period
- Non-contributory Life Assurance
- Perk Box