Pre Assessment Nurse Manager – Spire Alexandra Hospital, Chatham
Flexible hours – no nights or Sundays
Access to fully funded Training
Spire Alexandra Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Nurse to manage our expanding pre-assessment service. This amazing role provides the opportunity to work with a wide variety of specialisms whilst developing your leadership and clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
The Spire Alexandra hospital is located in Kent approximately eight miles from Maidstone and five miles from Chatham. We offer everything from health screening and checks, to acute and minor surgery through to professional recovery and rehabilitation. Our facilities boast two laminar flow theatres and 32 beds across two ward areas, an endoscopy suite, imaging department, physiotherapy and outpatient consulting rooms. Our outpatient department is open six days a week, including evenings, offering flexible appointments for patients
Duties and responsibilities
This role is split between hands on clinic management and staff line management. This includes the delivery of nurse lead clinics, supporting minor procedures, arranging rotas, holding team meetings, completing staff appraisals and developing strong partnerships with key stakeholders
Who we're looking for
- Registered Nurse with current NMC registration, leadership experience, good communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work autonomously are all essential.
- Previous experience in pre-assessment or outpatient and understanding of role are desirable
- It would be advantageous if you hold or is willing to work towards a qualification in pre-assessment
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
For more information and to apply, please click the apply button.