Staff Nurse RGN (Bank)
Join us as an Staff Nurse / Ward RGN in our Hospital and Cambridge your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital
The original Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital opened in 1921 as the Evelyn Hospital and is an established part of the local community.
Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital was acquired by the Nuffield Health Hospitals group in 2003 and was originally named the Evelyn Hospital after the wife of the philanthropic art dealer Charles Morland Agnew.
Following the completion of our new hospital, we now have a state-of-the-art facility providing 36 bedrooms all of which have en-suite facilities. There are four operating theatres, two close monitoring beds and Oncology and Day Case suites. We have a busy outpatient department offering Physiotherapy and diagnostic imaging, including on-site MRI and CT scanners. The hospital has an excellent reputation for clinical care, expertise and efficient friendly staff.
Find out more about our hospital-
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we're sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference. As a Staff Nurse you will;
- Be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron.
- With our consultant-led service, you will be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
- You'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Ward you will;
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker - plus be flexible and motivated.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
Access to our Pension Scheme.
Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Salary - £14.00 pr hour
Location - Cambridge
Weekly Hours - Bank Contract
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.