Bank Cardiology Nurse (RGN)
Our Cambridge ward currently have an opportunity for a Bank Cardiology Nurse. Start your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
Nuffield Health Cambridge hospital is a an independent provider rated outstanding in 2016 by the CQC offering inpatients and outpatient services in a number of specialities in a state of the art modern hospital in a central Cambridge location.
We are looking for expert and experienced nurses in cardiology interventional procedures to care for patients s pre and post procedure on our surgical ward.
As our Cardiology Nurse you will:
- Be experienced and competent in caring for cardiology patients
- Work to the highest standards of clinical care and national guidance
- Work as part of the growing cardiology team to help develop the business
To succeed as a Cardiology bank nurse, you will need:
- A passion for patient care and experience
- Excellent clinical skills
- To be a team worker
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Location - Cambridge
Salary - Dependant on Experience
Closing Date - 08/09/2020
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.