Cardiology Services Lead Nurse
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Cardiology service Lead in our Cambridge Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Cambridge is a 38 bed acute surgical and medical oncology hospital with 19 outpatient consulting rooms and full diagnostic suite including MRI and CT. We have 3 state of the art digital theatres.
We are among the top three Nuffield hospitals for activity and performance and we were rated as Outstanding by the CQC in 2016. we have reputation for very high standards of clinical care , a well led team of committed and caring clinical staff and excellent clinical to patient ratios and support services
As our Cardiology Services Lead Nurse you will: work very closely with matron and the senior management team to drive the expansion of the current cardiology diagnostic and interventional service by
- Line managing the key clinical staff
- Working alongside the consultants and the nursing teams to teach and develop surgical team knowledge and competency
- Create and facilitate ideal patients' pathways for cardiology / cardiac patient a cross all areas of the hospital
To succeed as a Cardiology Services Lead Nurse, you will need:
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in working in cardiology / cardiac services
- Managerial experience / team, leadership experience
- To be an excellent and mature communicator
- Have experience in service development and change management
Key information about the role.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - up to £43,000 dependant on experience, per annum
Location - Cambridge Hospital
Hours - Full time, 37.5 Hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.