Staff Nurse - Ward
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Staff Nurse / Ward RGN in our Taunton Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital
Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital is one of the leading providers of private healthcare in the South West. We've built a reputation for clinical excellence and outstanding patient care over the last 40 years.
We are constantly investing in our modern hospital. With three new state of the art Ultra Clean Air operating theatres and an endoscopy suite we are proud of the wide range of surgical services and treatments available. The hospital has 41 private en-suite bedrooms split over 2 wards and 11 consulting rooms within our Outpatients Department.
Our highly experienced consultants and dedicated matron-led nursing team are here to ensure patients receive the best care possible.
Our areas of specialty include orthopedics and spinal surgery, ophthalmology, dermatology, bariatric treatments and diagnostic imaging.
Our most recent CQC inspection was undertaken in July 2016 and we were very proud to be rated overall as Good, with Outstanding for Well Led.
Find out more about our hospital-
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we're sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference. As a Staff Nurse you will;
- Be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron.
- With our consultant-led service, you will be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities.
- You'll interact with practitioners from other departments because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Ward you will;
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker - plus be flexible and motivated.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - up to £27,500 dependent on experience
Location - Taunton
Hours - Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.