Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Outpatient Sister in our Haywards Heath Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health Haywards Heath Hospital
Opened in 1993 and close to the centre of Haywards Heath, the Nuffield Health Haywards Heath Hospital provides a wide range of medical services from minor procedures through to major surgical specialties. With three theatres, comprehensive outpatient facilities and 26 en-suite beds, ours is a well-planned hospital with a clean, modern environment.
We are proud of our consistently high standards of patient care which is delivered by our fantastic team throughout the whole patient journey. Our staff are dedicated and committed to ensuring that patient care is at the heart of everything we do.
Working as part of our valued team, you will be part of this journey for patients and you will go home at the end of your day knowing that you have made a difference.
Find out more about our hospital-
We have an exciting new opportunity to develop the current Outpatients services. We are looking for someone at a senior level with prior experience to undertake setting up and running outpatient hysteroscopy and cystoscopy clinics. In addition to working with the current team to expand outpatient services in line with business needs.
As our Outpatient Sister you will:
- Have previous experience as an Outpatient nurse at a senior level to be able to undertake all the clinics as required.
- Work alongside the current senior team in the dept to achieve the required goals
- Have management skills that enables you to lead a team with the new ventures
- Be able to see the bigger picture in line with business needs
- Have professional and proactive approach to your work
- Be flexible in line with the service needs
- Be able to work effectively within a team - work together with current senior staff and support the junior staff to assist their development.
To succeed as a Outpatient Sister you will need to:
- Have the relevant experience for the role
- Be professional, proactive, flexible and approachable
- Be organised and have effective communication skills
- Link in with the service users to understand what is required to take the service forward.
- RGN qualification and ongoing development evidence.
- To have full outpatient experience from clinics to management of the services which will help when developing and implementing new clinics.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £ TBC subject to experience
Location - Haywards Heath
Hours - Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.