Operating Department Practitioner - Anaesthetics and Recovery
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner in our Warwickshire Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital is comprised of 42 private en-suite bedrooms, 3 Operating theatres and an Endoscopy suite and has an array of specialities including orthopaedics, spinal surgery, eye care, diagnostic imaging and general surgery. Our highly skilled staff provide our patients with the best individual care to ensure a speedy recovery and promote their overall wellbeing.
As an Anaesthetic RGN/ ODP), you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, here you will discover a unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career. Not only this but you will be valued and free from the constraints that currently prevent you from achieving job satisfaction. As a Theatre Nurse / Operating Department Practitioner you will;
- Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
To succeed as an Anaesthetic/ Recovery Practitioner you will have;
- High levels of focus and engagement.
- A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. Free on-site parking is also available.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience
Location - Warwickshire
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - Full-time, 37.5
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.