Staff Nurse - Outpatients (RGN)
Staff Nurse - Outpatients - Oxford Manor - Full Time, Part Time and Flexible working opportunities available. - £30k circa
Do you want to work for a company that will truly invest in your nursing career? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UKs not for profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health is looking for an exceptional Staff Nurse within our Outpatients Department at the Oxford Manor Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we can answer any questions or if of interest arrange an informal site visit.
Within our facility, the senior nursing team strongly believe in personal & professional development and actively encourage staff to partake in annual appraisals and to develop themselves through attendance at study days, learning new clinical skills and sharing knowledge with colleagues. With 7 nurses in outpatients, 25 consulting rooms, 3 treatment rooms there will be the resources and facilities to deliver best in practice care.
The team pride themselves on high standards and are committed to ensuring patients have the best possible experience during their stay at the Oxford Manor Hospital.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we're sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding. Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- Reassure and encourage patients while also having the clinical skills to take part in procedures and recovery.
- Have exposure to a wide range of procedures, requiring all your skills and experience.
- Fully understand each case from a technical and personal viewpoint.
- Instinctively meet patient's needs, giving them and their families the comfort and reassurance they need when they are at their most vulnerable.
- Interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
Our Ideal Staff Nurse will:
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and keen to embrace new ideas.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker & flexible with regards to shift patterns.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient's needs and provide individual attention.
What are the Benefits?
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities and career development options. For newly-qualified nurses we offer a one year preceptorship programme.
We also offer a unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we are sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
About Nuffield Manor Hospital - Oxford
Our modern hospital is based within a stone's throw of the historic City of Oxford, a world renowned centre of excellence for surgical and medical expertise.
We are proud of the wonderful environment and team we have established, providing our patients with first class care. We operate 6 well equipped and modern operating theatres with 64 en-suite rooms across 2 floors. We cater for both inpatient and day care, providing a broad range of surgical specialties and clinics including: Paediatrics (3 years and over), Oncology, Interventional Cardiology & Radiology, Orthopaedics, Endoscopy, Gynaecology, Urology, Ophthalmology as well as women's and men's health clinics
Informal visits are welcomed.
Shift patterns - 8am-4pm or 12.30pm-8.30pm (Monday to Thursday), 8am-4pm or 10am-6pm (Friday), the opening hours on a Saturday are 8am-3.30pm.