Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is looking for an exceptional Theatre Nurse / ODP - Anaesthetics & Recovery (RGN / ODP) at your local Nuffield Health Hospital.
With drive, passion and high standards you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, you'll discover unrivalled scope to work autonomously, make full use of your skills and knowledge and add value. This is nursing as it should be.
You'll be able to grow your career and be free of the constraints that prevent you from achieving job satisfaction. We know you thrive on the pressure and intensity of theatre work. So as a Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) you will;
- Work closely with leading consultants and other like-minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the close-knit multidisciplinary team.
- Enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
- As part of the wider hospital team you'll interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communicator and team worker - flexible and motivated.
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, physiotherapy services and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com