Staff Nurse - Paediatrics Inpatients Ward
Staff Nurse - Paediatrics Inpatients Ward
Bupa Cromwell Hospital, Kensington, London SW15 0TU
Shift patterns: Long days and nights, 8am to 8.30pm
Permanent, Full time 37.5 hours a week
Salary £31,285 - £37,989 per annum + Fantastic Benefits
Shift Allowance: £1,375 per annum
Golden Handshake: £2,000
Here you'll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You'll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Our purpose has never been more important than during Covid-19. Our approach to keeping our people, customers, visitors and patients safe is clinically-led and in line with public health guidance. We've implemented effective remote working/interviewing and safety measures across all our offices, care homes and clinical locations and we will continue to review our operating practices as the situation changes.
At Bupa, you can be the Nurse you want to be. With the autonomy to use your skills and strong benefits to support you, patient care can be your top priority. Building a career in Nursing has never been easier, with good hours, you can live a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
As a Paediatrics Nurse you'll help provide a caring and supportive environment for children and their families. Based out of our Starfish Inpatients Ward you'll have a network of specialists around you to provide their expertise along with advanced clinical facilities help you succeed in your role. It can be challenging at times, but we have belief in you to make the right decisions for your patients.
What you'll do:
- Work in a team, delivering high standards of care to children and their families in accordance with NMC guidelines and nursing strategy. Meeting hospital's objectives and requirements
- Support patients through ongoing assessment, planning implementation and evaluation of effective care. Showing compassion and maintaining strict patient confidentiality at all times.
- Engaging in and promoting multi-disciplinary teamwork alongside: Specialist Doctors, interpreters, therapists, dietitians and play specialists. Delivering high standard of holistic care
- Teaching and assessing in the clinical area as well as orientating new staff
What you'll bring:
- NMC Child Registration
- Post registration experience in Paediatric Nursing
- Passionate and career driven
- Ability to provide high level of customer care to both patients and family
- Ability to plan and prioritise care for patients
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well both in a team and on own initiative
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It's important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a nurse you'll be eligible for:
- One off Golden Handshake Payment (Ts & Cs apply)
- Annual Staff Bonus
- Payment for Professional Registration Fees
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday each year
- Option to buy and sell 5 days holiday days annual leave
- 24/7 Healthline
- Bupa Staff Health Trust
- Bupa Staff Dental Plan
- Dental Discounts
- Medical treatment discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We'll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That's why we're happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you've found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn't where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
If you'd like to learn more about this position, please feel free to contact Joan-Eric Miguel on email@example.com / 07562210958
(ignore closing date below)