Part-Time Staff Nurse - Outpatients (RGN)
Part-Time Staff Nurse - Outpatients (RGN) - Bournemouth
Do you want to work for a company that will truly invest in your nursing career? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UKs not for profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health is looking for an exceptional Staff Nurse within our Outpatients Department at our Bournemouth Hospital. Get in touch or apply today!
For a confidential chat please email email@example.com where we can answer any questions or if of interest arrange an informal site visit.
The senior nursing team strongly believe in personal & professional development and actively encourage staff to partake in annual appraisals and to develop themselves through attendance at study days, learning new clinical skills and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
The ward team pride themselves on high standards and are committed to ensuring patients have the best possible experience during their stay at the Bournemouth Hospital.
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, we are sure you will discover a more interesting and rewarding career with us. Here, you will discover nursing as it should be - with more time to care and get to know the people who are your patients. As a Staff Nurse / Outpatients Nurse you will;
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- Reassure and encourage patients while also having the clinical skills to take part in procedures and recovery.
- Have exposure to a wide range of procedures, requiring all your skills and experience.
- Fully understand each case from a technical and personal viewpoint.
- Instinctively meet patient's needs, giving them and their families the comfort and reassurance they need when they are at their most vulnerable.
- Interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
To succeed as a Staff Nurse in our Outpatients department you will;
- Be registered with the appropriate governing body. You will have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this, but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - upto £ 30,000
Location - Bournemouth Hospital
Contract Type - Permanent