Senior Theatre Anaesthetics Practitioner
Senior Theatre Practitioner Anaesthetics - Bournemouth
Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UKs not for profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health is looking for a Theatre Practitioner at our Nuffield Health Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat please email email@example.com where we can answer any questions or if of interest arrange an informal site visit.
As a Senior Theatre Practitioner you be able to;
- Support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the theatre department.
- Lead in the delivery of patient care.
- Provide quality planned care for our patients during the perioperative phase of their journey.
- Work closely with leading consultants and other like-minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the close-knit multidisciplinary team.
What are we looking for in a Senior Theatre Practitioner? You will have;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- 12 months or more experience in the perioperative setting.
- NMC or HCPC registration.
- Orthopaedic experience is desirable but not essential.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - up to 36k dependant on skills and experience
Location - Bournemouth
Full Time, 37.5 hours
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.