The team at Woodland Hospital are looking for a Theatre Manager to join the team.
As a key member of the Senior Clinical Team, the Theatre Manager will be integral to the delivery of the strategic vision and plan for the hospital, as well as accountable for the customer/stakeholder and financial results for theatres.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of leading and developing a high performing theatre team to enhance patient care and customer experience, whilst facilitating the best possible clinical outcomes. A commitment to the development of high quality evidence based acute care is essential, combined with the tenacity and passion required to drive commercial success in a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
The Theatre Manager will be an integral part of the Hospital Leadership team and a clinical expert in their field. As an experienced Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner you will be bring have experience in Scrub and/or Anaesthetics. We would be willing to offer flexible hours for this vacancy, Ramsay is committed to providing a positive work life balance for all its staff members. The Theatres at Woodland operate Monday to Saturday with reduced hours on a Saturday and occasional Sunday lists. You will be well supported by a supernummery Deputy TM, Specialty Sisters/Leads, dedicated Admin support and a very capable, experienced and stable team.
What you’ll bring with you
- A strong clinical background within a hospital setting
- Professional Registration with the NMC/HCPC
- Leadership and management skills to enable effective controls for the monitoring and management of the nursing, ODP and HCA staff, to deliver effective action plans for continuous skills improvement
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders both internally within Ramsay Health Care and externally e.g. consultants, suppliers, local NHS Trusts
- Experience of managing high performing teams, through effective monitoring of financial KPI’s and evidence of managing resources within budget
- Competent in the deployment of resources needed to sustain agreed activity levels
- Able to build effective controls for the efficient monitoring and management of clinical records
Ramsay provides generous benefits to all staff including; contributory pension scheme, an in house academy for progression in your career, 25 days’ annual leave plus a buy/sell offering, flexible working and shift options, private healthcare and life assurance, free parking and subsided food costs, access to our corporate employee discount programme and a strong in house wellbeing centre for 24/7 employee assistance.
Woodland Hospital in Kettering has four laminar flow theatres, operating 6 days’ a week, covering a diverse range of elective services including Orthopaedic, General Surgery, Weight Loss Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology, ENT and Ophthalmology.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.